- This program is designed to further develops candidates career in Business and management. - It covers wide range of contemporary issues and develops the critical , analytical and technical skills needed by senior management staff.
- The program will also develop the academic skills required for further study at postgraduate level. - This program comprises of two stages as following:
- The candidate studies at class room (face to face), delivered by international professors and lectures.
- It contains (8) units, 2 of them assessed by (exam) only, and the rest (6) units assessed by assignment only.
- The candidates can select 6 units out of the (8) units to finish his or her first stage and receive NCC education level 7 diploma in Business Management, (120 credits).
Modules and assessment methods
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Finance and Decision Making
- Information System and Knowledge
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Digital Marketing and Communications
- Project Management
- International Marketing Strategy
- Leadership, people and Change
- In this stage, The candidate applies for master degree to complete his or her research work with the selected university such as: Plymouth university and Worcester university. - Part of this course is delivered in a 2 week intensive study block on campus at the university of Worcester during which the candidate will study a Research Methods module (20) credits . - The candidate will then complete the Dissertation module (40) credits through distance learning in his or her country.
- The program delivered face to face classes attended at CMAS center with - flexible time table. - Face to face teaching - International lecturers - 6 modules delivered in 6 months - Flexible evening time - Workshop and seminar and group discussion
MBA Area of Specialization
- The candidate can select his own area of specialization (only Plymouth university), during his research work from any of the following:
Human Resource Management
Global Supply Chain Management
International Strategic Management
- There are two assessment cycles which give the candidate the best chose to join the suitable cycle to submit the assignment or attend the exam
first cycle at 29th march and second cycle at 27th of September .
(7)Reasons to join MBA program
Values to Join MBA Program
- increase hiring opportunity
- Gain higher salary
- Start own business
- increase hiring opportunity
- Leads in an emerging field
- New skill and knowledge
Go for PhD
Qualifications and Accreditation
Office of Qualification and Examination Regulation
UK Quality Assured
UK commission for Employment and Skills
Admission and required documents
- The candidate required to fill the application form and attached with the following documents:
Bachelor Degree Certificate
English qualification e.g IELTS (6.5) or equivalent.
- All candidates who completed his or her research and successfully submitted his research and accepted by the university , will invited to attend the graduation ceremony which is held at the university in UK.