This program is designed to further develops candidates’ career in Business and management. It covers wide range of contemporary issues and develops the critical, analytical and technical skills needed by senior management staff. The program will also develop the academic skills required for further study at postgraduate level. This program comprises of two stages as following:
The candidate studies at classroom (face to face), delivered by international professors and lectures. It contains (8) units, 2 of them assessed by (exam) only, and the rest (6) units assessed by assignment only. The candidates can select 6 units out of the (8) units to finish his or her first stage and receive NCC education level 7 diploma in Business Management, (120 credits).
- Corporate Finance and Decision Making (assignment), 20 credits.
- Strategic Management (assignment), 20 credits.
- Information Systems and Knowledge Management (assignment), 20 credits.
- International Marketing Strategy (assignment), 20 credits.
- Leadership, People and Change (assignment), 20 credits.
- Digital Marketing and Communications (assignment), 20 credits.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (assignment), 20 credits.
- Project Management (assignment), 20 credits.
In this stage the candidate applies for master’s degree to complete his or her research work with the selected university such as: Plymouth university and Worcester university.
Part of this course is delivered in a 2-week intensive study block on campus at the university of Worcester during which the candidate will study a Research Methods module (20) credits. The candidate will then complete the Dissertation module (40) credits through distance learning in his or her country.
The program delivered face to face classes attended at CMAS center with flexible timetable.
- Face to face teaching
- International lecturers
- 6 modules delivered in 6 months
- Flexible evening time
- Workshop and seminar and group discussion
The candidate can select his own area of specialization (only Plymouth university), during his research work from any of the following:
- Human Resource Management
- International Strategic Management
- Information Management
- Operations Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Managerial Psychology.
There are two assessment cycles which give the candidate the best chose to join the suitable cycle to submit the assignment or attend the exam.
1- Design your study, Study the units you want to as Rhee are no core study requirements.
2- MBA rout, Top up your level 7 diploma qualification to full master’s degree in less than one year.
3- Affordable, more cost -effective than going to university.
4- Flexible, can be studied full-time or part- time.
5- Career progression, Advance, change or start your career as management professional.
6- Quality education, cutting – edge learning materials taught in English to enhance your knowledge and communication skills.
7- globally recognized and Acknowledged by higher education and employers around the world.
- Increase hiring opportunity
- Gain higher salary
- Start own business
- Leads in an emerging field
- New skill and knowledge acquisition
- Go for PhD
- OFQUAL(Office of Qualification and Examination Regulation)
- BRITISH Council
- QAA (UK Quality Assured)
- UKCES (UK commission for Employment and Skills)
The candidate required to fill the application form and attached with the following documents:
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- English qualification e.g. IELTS (6.5) or equivalent.
- Recommendation letters
- Current CV
- Work experience at any managerial level.
- Application form